The His Deal Story
The founder of His Deal seems an unlikely choice to be leading Bible studies. George Toles’ resume' tilts more toward radio than the Resurrection. He’s been a deejay, newscaster, TV sports anchor, program director, radio salesman, recording studio manager, commercial narrator, NBA stadium announcer and ad agency owner. His broadcasting degrees are from Wheaton College and the University of Illinois.
His no-pressure –- sometimes humorous -- approach, marketplace illustrations and enthusiasm about the lasting peace available through Jesus Christ offer a unique flavor to these twice-monthly, ninety-minute sessions. Many of his study handouts are at www.HisDeal.org on the Archives page.
George Toles on centered.org
Lunches at His Deal
- Who were the most powerful early influences in your life? How did they impact you?
- What did Jesus do for you when you gave your life to Him?
- What do you gain from reading and studying the Bible?
- Describe the season of life you’re in now. What have you learned in navigating the transitions from one season to the next?
- If there’s a lingering, unanswered question that you keep asking yourself and/or God, what is it?
- What drives you each day?
- How would you define success and failure in life? Which of your successes or failures have been the most helpful?
- How does knowing Jesus Christ on a personal level make a difference when you’re struggling with relational brokenness, pain, illness, regret, fear, failure, loneliness, confusion, shame, depression and even despair?
Contact Buzz at 808-866-6996 or Buzz@HisDeal.org
Denny Fitzpatrick Keynote Address at His Deal Appreciation Lunch at Sambica
His Deal Men are leaders in these non-profit services:
His Deal Board of Directors
Kurtis Holmes, President
Frank Haas (April 25, 1932 -- September 23, 2016)
"Advising us from Heaven"
His Deal Board of Advisers
George Duff, Senior Adviser
Click below to donate online to His Deal.