As we slip into a new season, how would you like to get intentional, just for fun? Let’s turn over some rocks and see what pops up.
1. In the last 90 days what brought you the most joy?
2. Can you replicate this experience to have a similar blessing in the next quarter?
3. Was there a moment when you needed to speak up and inject truth but didn’t?
4. How can you use your greatest strength more often in the next 90 days?
5. Is there something God would like to hear you say and/or do?
6. What could you do to get a step closer to saying or doing it?”
“Listen, you who are boasting, ‘Today or tomorrow I’ll go to another city and spend some time and go into business and make heaps of profit!’ But you don’t have a clue what tomorrow may bring. For your fleeting life is but a warm breath of air that’s visible in the cold only for a moment and then vanishes! Instead you should say, 'My tomorrows are in the Lord’s hands, and if He’s willing, I’ll live life to its fullest and do this or that.’” James 4:13-15